Umbrella Policy Referral for Rental Properties - WA State

Umbrella Policy Referral for Rental Properties - WA State

Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello, fellow BPs, , I am a real estate investor in Olympia, WA.  I am looking for an insurance broker that can offer me an umbrella policy.  Do you have any referral for me?  I already have home owner insurance on my rentals with a $500k liability each policy.  I am looking at an additional $2,000,000 umbrella for liability coverage on top of my current home owner policies.  Thank you, Cam Hua

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2010 · 127 posts · 76 votes
    9y

    Hey Cam. There are probably a bunch of companies that do rental umbrellas, but I have a policy through Nicholson Insurance. They're brokers (I believe) so prices are really good for auto and home as well compared to the big names.

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi, Tyler,

    Thank you for your recommendation.  I will call Nicholson Insurance tomorrow and will mention your name.  Thanks.

  • Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    There is also Brown and Brown Insurance (Broker) in Tacoma. They do Commercial as well as Personal Auto and Homeowners, including Umbrella.

  • Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I appreciate it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.