Property Insurance for only the Loan Amount Central Massachusetts

Property Insurance for only the Loan Amount Central Massachusetts

Rental Property Investor · Lunenburg, MA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 16 votes

I am looking for an Insurance company that provides insurance based on the loan amount on the property and not their "replacement" cost  for a rebuild, which are 2-3 times the real world costs. My Real Estate includes Condo, 2, 3, and 4 plex buildings. I'm having trouble finding a company that can do all of this. My properties are in Northern Central Massachusetts including Lunenburg, Leominster, Fitchburg, Shirley, and Clinton.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Daniel Consalvo there are options out there, but they are hard to locate.  I'll PM you some of the companies I use for my clients.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lunenburg, MA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    You got it Jason!  Thanks

  • Danbury, CT · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    @Jason Bott can you PM me that list of companies as well. A lender is making loan insurance a prerequisite for funding, so I am investigating insurers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.