Need property insurance on small motel in Michigan

Need property insurance on small motel in Michigan

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 8 votes
Any insurers or brokers or people who know people. I’m in a major time crunch to get property insurance on a motel in central Michigan. Any advice or contacts that you may have would be greatly appreciated. I’ll be sure to share my experience to the community in gratitude.
0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Owen RosenBusiness Member
    Professional · Clinton Township, MI · Member since 2015 · 678 posts · 259 votes
    8y

    I can help

    Royal Oath Insurance Group4.9203 Reviews
  • Mike SpicaPro Member
    Realtor · Clinton Twp, MI · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Hi David, Inbox me for more info. Access to over 20 Insurance companies to possibly insure the property. Have a great day!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.