Recommendations for Multifamily Insurance in New Hampshire

Recommendations for Multifamily Insurance in New Hampshire

Rental Property Investor · Greater Boston Area · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 105 votes

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! 

We have a few contacts we are in talks with, but I wanted to reach out to the BP community and see if anyone has any firsthand experience with multifamily insurance providers in the New Hampshire area that they could recommend?

Our team is moving on a property in southern NH and I am looking to get quotes from great insurance providers in the area so we can have more concrete numbers. 

Thanks for the recommendations!

Robert

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 6 votes
7y

I have used Vermont Mutual on my most recent properties. They provided the most competitive pricing with all necessary coverage. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I have used Vermont Mutual on my most recent properties. They provided the most competitive pricing with all necessary coverage. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greater Boston Area · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    @Elijah VanDenBerg  Thanks! Do you happen to have a direct contact? If not, I'll reach out to them via a general number/email on their site.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    BP will not allow me to post the info but I just sent it to you directly. Good luck! 

  • Insurance Agent · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Robert,

    I echo Elijah's recommendation of Vermont Mutual.  There are several other good providers in the 1-4 family space.  You may want to contact independent agents in the area that represent multiple companies in case VT Mutual will not write it or is not competitive.

  • Rental Property Investor · Greater Boston Area · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    Thanks, @John Mocker ! I've reached out to Vermont Mutual, but I'll continue reaching out to others as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Another vt mutual here....

  • Rental Property Investor · Greater Boston Area · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    I'm getting the sense tha VT Mutual is pretty good, haha. Thanks, @Raymond McGill !

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2018 · 70 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @Elijah VanDenBerg - Would you mind PM'ing me the contact info as well? Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @pearly 

    @Pearly Tan you got it. The agent is with Spence and Mathews. All the policies he’s written for me have been VT Mutual. Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.