Need someone in LA to check out a property for me

Need someone in LA to check out a property for me

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I am an out-of-state investor about to buy a property at an online auction. I need someone in Los Angeles who is very experienced in the area to scope out the land for me. It is in the Beverly Glen/Bel Air area. Any recommendations on trustworthy people?  I would prefer not to have to commit to an agent at this time, so an individual who has great real estate experience but is not a realtor is preferred.

1Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Hillary Wright:

    I am an out-of-state investor about to buy a property at an online auction. I need someone in Los Angeles who is very experienced in the area to scope out the land for me. It is in the Beverly Glen/Bel Air area. Any recommendations on trustworthy people?  I would prefer not to have to commit to an agent at this time, so an individual who has great real estate experience but is not a realtor is preferred.


     Hmm, Will you be paying for the time spent driving in LA traffic to view the property for you? lol 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    2y
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Hillary Wright:

     Yes of course! Will send you a DM 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • 90039 · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Hillary Wright:

    I am an out-of-state investor about to buy a property at an online auction. I need someone in Los Angeles who is very experienced in the area to scope out the land for me. It is in the Beverly Glen/Bel Air area. Any recommendations on trustworthy people?  I would prefer not to have to commit to an agent at this time, so an individual who has great real estate experience but is not a realtor is preferred.

    I can do it if you would like or one of my best friends is an agent and investor that wont make you commit to anything. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.