Investor · Bucks County · Member since 2023 · 196 posts · 156 votes
1y
Ok "James Boyd". A bit suspicious when you create an account June 10 2025 and your lone two posts day one endorse Brian Grimes coaching program. Let's see how you contribute to the boards from here....
Investor · Bucks County · Member since 2023 · 196 posts · 156 votes
1y
@Jay Check Are you a real account or is this just another promotion for a lying guru? This guy claimed to have hundreds of homes which was a complete lie and then drives idiots around the Philadelphia hood in a party bus for thousands of dollars.
Gwinnett county GA · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 4 votes
1y
Yeah I’m a real account I was just trying to see how legit he was but thank you because they we going to get me for 2,000$ to enroll in their program soo much appreciated 🫡🤞🏽
Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is fake news. I know someone who called him out. Please don't pay any kind of money, especially that amount for some kind of Instagram influencer. You're better off reading the BiggerPockets forms getting a couple of books worth 100 bucks total and going from there. They're not gonna tell you anything that you already can't find out from your own research.
Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 362 votes
1y
Interesting - I have been investing in Philly for 8 years, run a group of 2500 small landlords, speak at lots of events, know and network with many of the players . . . but never heard of him before. Not that that means anything good or bad :-) But if you want high quality genuine coaching about investing in Philly and at a reasonable rate, I can connect you with a wonderfully savvy, professional investor who does coaching. He is not my husband, brother or cousin - just a colleague I know who can coach people towards making good investments in Philly. You need to work with someone who can help you according to your specific circumstances and resources. And who will keep you from falling into any bad situations which happens often to newbies in the city
Interesting - I have been investing in Philly for 8 years, run a group of 2500 small landlords, speak at lots of events, know and network with many of the players . . . but never heard of him before. Not that that means anything good or bad :-) But if you want high quality genuine coaching about investing in Philly and at a reasonable rate, I can connect you with a wonderfully savvy, professional investor who does coaching. He is not my husband, brother or cousin - just a colleague I know who can coach people towards making good investments in Philly. You need to work with someone who can help you according to your specific circumstances and resources. And who will keep you from falling into any bad situations which happens often to newbies in the city
Hi @Sheryl Sitman. I would like to know if you can connect me with a coach in the Philadelphia area to help getting started, and who will not charge me an arm and a leg. Thanks in advance. 646-240-9355
Investor · Bucks County · Member since 2023 · 196 posts · 156 votes
1y
Update: Brian Grimes former business partner just got swept up in a $10M mortgage fraud scheme that purportedly involved the cooperation of a Keller Willaims Brokerage office and a title company that misrepresented . Article was in the Philadelphia Business Journal. Article doesn't mention Brian's involvement just mentions they were partners in the real estate.
I signed up for Brian's mentorship program and then Boots On The Ground over a year ago. I still have one on one access where I can text him questions and meet with him on zoom for one on one coaching calls when I need to. He has been a wealth of information there. I went to a ride along tour and he taught me how to invest in real estate hands on. Saw about 15 properties in 1 day which was amazing! Found me a few deals through the Boots On The Ground and he did exactly what he said he would do. His contractors gut rehabbed them using their own money (I only had to reimburse for work completed), then they helped find tenants and property management for just 5%. He also connected me with his best lending relationships, relators etc... It's hard to find genuine people who really want to help and will work with you one on one. Brian is legit. I'm not sure if anyone else has actually used him but to me it was well worth the cost. Just my 2 cents...
Investor · Bucks County · Member since 2023 · 196 posts · 156 votes
1y
Ok "James Boyd". A bit suspicious when you create an account June 10 2025 and your lone two posts day one endorse Brian Grimes coaching program. Let's see how you contribute to the boards from here....
@Sebastian Bennett you also questioned Jay's account being real. Is your opinion the only one that matters on bigger pockets? Seems like you have some personal issue with Brian. Have you even been a part of his mentorship programs? Or maybe your a competitor secretly spreading false info. I have actually dealt with him and am sharing my feedback which I usually don't do, but felt compelled to do here because of how hes helped me. If you have actual experience with Brian feel free to share it but don't attack me for my opinion. That's inappropriate and not what Bigger Pockets is about.
Has anyone been through the boots on the ground program with Brian Grimes? I’ve been thinking bout joining want to make sure it’s legit program
If you are still looking, check out Jumpstart Germantown. Its a community based program teaching folks to invest neighborhood by neighborhood. I got to attend their 10 yr anniversary last night where the governor of PA and the mayor of Philadelphia honored the program and its founder Ken Weinstein. Its a model being replicated around the city. Worth checking out and undoubtedly legit
@Sheryl Sitman I second that. Have also dealt with Jumpstart Germantown. They are legit as well. Lots of good real estate mentorship options in Philly! Ken Weinstein is doing Gods work for the community.
I got scammed for 15k with a bait and switch deal on the way in now fighting me for my money/refund after 5 months of waiting and then telling brian grimes that my mom's passed away and needed to bury her with proof and said not happening..stay away peoples...