Looking to connect with other Cleveland investors

Looking to connect with other Cleveland investors

Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 16 votes

I'm currently in the process of closing on my very first duplex! I put a lot of time into putting a small team together because I'm an out-of-state investor.

One thing I haven't put any time into is relationships with other Cleveland investors. It's important to me to know other like-minded people with similar goals, who are going through similar things...so I would love to meet some other Cleveland investors to hear about your portfolios and experiences in Cleveland (especially those in the 44102 zip). 

Comment or message me!

4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2022 · 65 posts · 38 votes
1y

I am a Cleveland RE investor. Currently own rentals and have 2 active flips out there. Looking forward to connect

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 65 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    I am a Cleveland RE investor. Currently own rentals and have 2 active flips out there. Looking forward to connect

    • Member since 2025 · 13 posts · 16 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Bailey Coleman:

      I am a Cleveland RE investor. Currently own rentals and have 2 active flips out there. Looking forward to connect


       hey man, nice to meet you. I sent you a connection

    • Paula ReavlinPro Member
      Realtor · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Bailey Coleman:

      I am a Cleveland RE investor. Currently own rentals and have 2 active flips out there. Looking forward to connect


       Hi Bailey, where are your flips? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    1y

    Congrats on closing on your first duplex! 44102 is one of my favorite zip codes on the west side. 44111 is also solid pocket that's worth checking out. 

  • Paula ReavlinPro Member
    Realtor · Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Hi Evan, I purchased to small multi family properties last year. One is in Shaker Heights and one in Brooklyn.  I am planning on purchasing a few more in Cleveland later this year. Let's connect. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Evan Thomas Andriola:

    I'm currently in the process of closing on my very first duplex! I put a lot of time into putting a small team together because I'm an out-of-state investor.

    One thing I haven't put any time into is relationships with other Cleveland investors. It's important to me to know other like-minded people with similar goals, who are going through similar things...so I would love to meet some other Cleveland investors to hear about your portfolios and experiences in Cleveland (especially those in the 44102 zip). 

    Comment or message me!


     Holla

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    1y

    Our construction company operates out of 44102. We are in talks on a big project over there. Very preliminary, but certain parts of the area have real potential.

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Hi @Evan Thomas Andriola

    just sent a connection request!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Congrats on your first property! I just closed my first rental in 44135. Would love to connect with other investors that are just starting out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.