Does one have property in the Branson/Springfield area?

Does one have property in the Branson/Springfield area?

Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone I’m looking into out-of-state real estate investing and currently researching the Branson / Springfield, MO area.

Does anyone here own rental property in that market or have experience investing there?

I’d love to hear about:

• Your experience with property management

• Rental demand & tenant quality

• Anything you wish you knew before investing there

Thanks in advance appreciate any insight 🙏

0Reply
76 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gary NelsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Branson, MO · Member since 2016 · 141 posts · 93 votes
    9mo

    @Ramiro Alvarez Excellent questions! I keep a short list of solid deals in the area. You're on the right track, asking about Property Management. I have experience owning both long-term rentals and vacation rentals in Branson mostly. I'm a realtor as well, so I'd love to connect and share my thoughts on the market here! Please reach out or my website, and I can help guide you in the right direction during your research phase.

    -- Gary

    Gary Nelson Real Estate, EXP Realty, LLC554 Reviews
    • Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes
      8mo

      @Gary Nelson 

      Thanks Gary, really appreciate the response. Always good to hear from someone who’s owned both LTRs and STRs locally.

      I’m still in the research phase, so insights on management quality and common pitfalls in the Branson market would be super helpful

  • Property Manager · Branson Missouri · Member since 2022 · 73 posts · 51 votes
    8mo

    We say Branson and Springfield is America's best kept secret! It's an incredible area. I bought my first STR in 2005 and now have a substantial fleet. I would be happy to visit with you about the market place and management and which locations perform the best.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.