Have you ever read a book that changed your life?
I’ve read tons.
As Charlie “Tremendous” Jones said, “You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.”
So, if you want to change your life in 2017, the answer is simple: Connect with more people and READ more!
To help you with the reading, I made a quick video that shares some of the books that have had the biggest impact on my life.
How to Purchase Real Estate With No (or Low) Money!
One of the biggest struggles that many new investors have is in coming up with the money to purchase their first real estate properties. Well, BiggerPockets can help with that too. The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down can give you the tools you need to get started in real estate, even if you don’t have tons of cash lying around.
20 Books That Will Change Your Life
On Monday afternoon, I hosted a Facebook Live video for the BiggerPockets Facebook Page.
It was titled “20 Books That Will Change Your Life in 2017,” and I thought I would also post the video here for all of you guys to watch.
(But if you didn’t see it, it means you probably don’t “like” the BiggerPockets Facebook page, which is a travesty you should rectify right now.)
So, here’s the video. Enjoy!
Facebook Version (It’s backwards…because I used the front-facing camera on my phone!)
YouTube Version (NOT Backwards…so you can read the book titles!)
OK for those of you who didn’t want to wait around and watch the whole video (or couldn’t read the titles because they were backwards!), here you go!
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- The Unofficial Guide to Real Estate Investing by Spencer Strauss & Martin Stone
- The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties by Brandon & Heather Turner
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down by Brandon Turner
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracey
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor by Amanda Han
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J Scott
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs by J Scott
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness by Dave Ramsey
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- Lifeonaire by Steve Cook & Shaun McCloskey
- The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss by Ken McElroy
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings by Steve Berges
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
Hope you all enjoyed the video!
And be sure to sign up for this week’s BiggerPockets Webinar! We’ll be talking about “How to Make 2017 Your Best Real Estate Investing Year Ever!”
It’s going to be EPIC.