Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
I have been attending the FB flip summit in Jacksonville this weekend and have been offered the "mastery" program, which is a honor....but at the same time, the fee for getting in is $25,000. I realize the systems they have put into play is worth that and more, but at the same token, I would like to speak with others who have entered this program and see what kind of results they have gotten from all this??
Rehabber · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2011 · 446 posts · 171 votes
13y
What does this $25,000 fee get you other than entrance into the program? Is it money put towards a partnership deal? Even then I wouldn't do it.
I would never spend that much on a program. Go out, get your feet wet and get a flip going on your own! If you lose the $25,000 then you still would have gained more experience than that program, IMO.
Seriously though. Read FLIP: How to Find, Fix, and Sell Houses for Profit by Rick Villani 3 times in a row. After that if you still feel like you can't get a flip going with your $25,000 then you are simply not meant for flipping or are totally risk adverse. Maybe try wholesaling?
Specialist · Memphis, TN · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
13y
If you can't easily find a lot of people who have "built fortunes" using their training you would have to question their ability to help you. And if they also sell you real estate, even through a third party, while you are a student then keep away.