Hello from Sunny San Diego!

Hello from Sunny San Diego!

Private Money Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2009 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am a private money lender empowering individual investors with the information and access to make sound trust deed investments. Currently, I am the CEO of [COMPANY INFO REMOVED]

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pleasant Hill, CA · Member since 2008 · 428 posts · 43 votes
    16y

    Good to have you in the forum.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome to BiggerPocket, Craig. This thread is for your personal introduction. Please tell us about your personal real estate investing experience and goals.

  • Private Money Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2009 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    I have been involved in Real Estate for over 12 years. I started a trust deed investment company over 6 years ago. I personally invest in trust deeds and real estate. Trust deed investing requires much less hands on work and significantly greater yield than retirement accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.