Announcing the BiggerPockets Conference 2019: Speaker & Event Details (& Why You Should Attend!)
BiggerPockets! This is not a drill—you are officially invited to the BiggerPockets Conference 2019!
Want more articles like this?
Create an account today to get BiggerPocket's best blog articles delivered to your inboxSign up for free
Here’s the high-level information you need to know.
When: Sunday, October 6 – Tuesday, October 8
Where: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN
Who: You and 999 other investors from across the country!
Here are the details you need to know!
This is going to be THE event of the year. You can expect to see, meet, and learn from your favorite BiggerPockets authors, along with investors who are tops in their game.
I mean, here’s the insane speaker list.
- Brandon Turner – Host of the BiggerPockets Podcast, author of many books including How to Invest in Real Estate and The Book on Rental Property Investing, and investor
- David Osborn – Author of Wealth Can’t Wait, businessman who built one of the top real estate brokerages, and entrepreneur who has founded over 50 companies!
- Ken Corsini of Flip or Flop Atlanta and co-owner of Red Barn Homes
- Chad Carson, author of Retire Early with Real Estate and investor
- David Greene, author of Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat and Long-Distance Real Estate Investing, and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast
- Scott Trench, CEO of BiggerPockets, author of Set for Life, investor, and co-host of the BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- Matt Faircloth, author of Raising Private Capital, BiggerPockets webinar host, and co-founder of DeRosa Group
- Paul Moore, author of two real estate investment books including The Perfect Investment – Create Enduring Wealth from the Historic Shift to Multifamily Housing and host of How to Lose Money, a wealth-building podcast
- Liz Faircloth, multifamily investor and co-founder of DeRosa Group
- Avery Carl, top 1% real estate agent and short-term rental expert
- Anson Young, author of Finding and Funding Great Deals and investor
- J and Carol Scott, co-authors of The Book on Negotiating Real Estate, hosts of the BiggerPockets Business Podcast and investors
- Jesse Fragale, commercial investor who started investing while in college and successfully scaled from residential to commercial properties
- Gino Barbaro, creator and co-founder of Jake & Gino and investor with over 1,400 units
- Sterling White, investor who went from 0 to 400 units in 3.5 years
- Dave Van Horn, author of Real Estate Note Investing and investor
- And more!
You can expect a session covering almost any topic you’re interested in! The best part? After the session ends, the speaker is still there! You can meet them at any time throughout the conference.
Since the speaker list is amazing (still blown away by this group of people!), whether you are a “newbie” who needs direction to get started, or you are scaling from residential investing to commercial, or literally anything in between—more advanced or more niche—we’ve got you covered!
View the topics here. Keep in mind this is not finalized.
If you don’t think the speaker line-up or topics are enough to get you to go…
The conference kicks off with a happy hour welcome party on Sunday. This means on Sunday you can start meeting and mingling with other investors and your favorite BiggerPockets authors.
Then, continue the celebration on Monday evening with our cocktail and networking reception hosted by Memphis Invest!
See event highlights here.
Still Not Convinced?
One more thing—if you don’t think the speaker line-up, topics, or parties are enough…
The venue, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, is a beautiful location. Here’s why:
- It has a water park. I mean, come on?
- It’s where you can stay AND where the conference is being hosted.
- It’s within a 15-minute walk of the historic Grand Ole Opry concert hall and Opry Mills shopping mall.
- It’s a 4-star resort (and we are offering discounted room rates when you book your stay!)
Tickets are available for the first 1,000 registrants. If I were you, I would start planning now, tickets are going fast!
See you in Nashville!