Sioux Falls looking for mentor

2 Replies

I have been investing in real estate since 2005 and at my peak had 6 SFR/duplexes. I moved to Sioux Falls last year and now would like to take my investing to the next level by investing in larger multi-family units. I am seeking an experienced mentor with 4+ unit properties that could help me review some potential deals and share insight on putting deals together with partners. I need the first hand knowledge to help me get over the edge and start expanding my portfolio. If there is someone willing to spend a little time with me in the Sioux Falls area that would be great but I would be willing to have a mentee relationship with anyone that is experienced in the multi-family arena. I have 14+ years in the mortgage area with an emphasis in default so I would not need hand holding. Thanks for your time.

I am originally from Sioux Falls and will be back there soon to go hunting!!!  Wish I had a local connection for you but anyone I know there is just an agent and not sure if they have any investing experience, especially in multi-family.  

Good luck!!

Medium buymemphisnow stacksCurt Davis, Buy Memphis Now | [email protected] | 605‑310‑7929 | http://www.BuyMemphisNow.com

Another great place is to look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog or website in your signature, if you have one. Its a great additional networking source.

Look forward to seeing you around! Let me know if I can help!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you