Hello, I am from Dayton,Ohio, I am working with a couple of other investors here in the area and we are working on a project that will be helping out our War Veterans and any disabled Vet's. Lots of Vets who are getting out now and or have been out are having a hard time transitioning back into society and workforce. WE are working on our business plan and discussing it with the zoning and planning depts, our engineer, architect and our builder.
WE need help funding this, we have some of our own money, we have bought the land already, we just need to see if anyone has any good ideas of where we can get donations or any other investors who may want to invest into what we are doing, or if there is programs out there that could help fund this project. Please give me any ideas you may have, suggestions or advice. If you want to know more in detail of what we are doing, please message me for more info.
Hi @Sondra Mckibben ,
I'll connect you with two people and organizations that can help you:
1) I am a friend with one of the co-founders of Puget Sound Veterans Hope Center, Bob Mattson, and I'll PM you his contact info. They have similar goals here in the Seattle / Tacoma area and you could exchange ideas and successes.
2) Another local Seattle area company, Semble, specializes in connecting investors with non-profits for projects such as yours. I know one of their Directors, Eric Robbins, and he can likely provide you with a number of ideas plus actionable solutions from Semble. I'll PM his contact info to you as well. https://www.semble.com
Thank you so very very much, for all the information, I truly appreciate your help and leads to people who might be able to help us out. I look forward to your private message with more info. My husband and our other partner are both Veterans, my husband retired here about 8 years ago and Keith our other partner served in the Vietnam war and received a Purple Heart for his service. Our goal is to help provide Transitional Living for so many of our Vets who could really use our help getting back into society, have counseling and support services!! Again many thanks!!!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.