Looking for a Recommendation to a CPA in Las Vegas?

Looking for a Recommendation to a CPA in Las Vegas?

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 9 votes

Hello everyone,

I'm still starting out in this brave new world of Real Estate Investing. Having only recently obtained my Real Estate License, I was wondering if anyone in the Las Vegas area know of a dependable CPA that understand Real Estate nuances that can advise me on how to form a LLC for both my Real Estate Agent part as well as one for my personal Real Estate folio?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Warm Regards,

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 259 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    Hello Non,

    I would not start with entity right away. Pick up broker which fit you best,  advertise yourself as much as possible, make a name, get a few properties under you name, and then star planning on legal entity. 

    Best luck,

    Kyle

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.