Looking for other investors to build relationships with

Looking for other investors to build relationships with

Rental Property Investor · Evans, GA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Looking for other investors in the CSRA/ Augusta area to meet and build relationships with.

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
5y

You should come to the Augusta REIA Meetings. They are the second Thursday of the month. 7:00 at the Meybohm building in Evans

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    You should come to the Augusta REIA Meetings. They are the second Thursday of the month. 7:00 at the Meybohm building in Evans

  • Rental Property Investor · Evans, GA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Paul Rush thanks. I plan to be at them when I can. Wanting to get connected and start investing in the area.

  • Rental Property Investor · Evans, GA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Paul Rush 7025 Evans Town Center Boulevard Suites, Evans, GA 30809. Is that the location?

  • Rental Property Investor · ME · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I am a new investor in the state of Maine, I just leased out my first property (3bedroom ranch) and have some capital I am looking to expand. Georgia is a possibility if the right situation arose 

  • Real Estate Agent · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2017 · 213 posts · 150 votes
    5y

    Hey all, Maine based agent and investor here. Always looking to connect with fellow investors and mastermind about real estate. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 90 posts · 73 votes
    5y

    Investor out of Alpharetta, GA.

    Would love to link up with a few in the Augusta area as well.

    Love talking strategy and see what other investors are up to. Feel free to reach out anytime!

  • Rental Property Investor · Augusta, GA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    Yes, 7025 Evans Town Center Boulevard Suites, Evans, GA 30809 is still the location. The next event will be August 12th at 7:00. The speaker will be a local attorney to talk about evictions I hope to see yall there. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Evans, GA · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Paul Rush is there one tonight?

  • Member since 2021 · 45 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Hey, I would love to connect if you wouldn't mind virutal! My two partners and I just finally about to close on our first duplex in Augusta. We are out of state but I am a Maine native. Keep me posted if you hear any virtual meetups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.