Free CRM For Real Estate Investors

Free CRM For Real Estate Investors

Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I'm looking for a free CRM to use in my real estate investing/personal. I'm a buy and hold investor. Ideally, this CRM would have the ability to have up to 500 contacts, at the very least. At this point, I'm not willing to sink the funds for a paid CRM service but may be open to it in the future. Any help would be appreciated!

1Reply
109 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Member since 2021 · 59 posts · 21 votes
5y

@Aaron Zimmerman HubSpot is a great CRM to use at a low cost. I've used it for four plus years. 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I'm in the market as well. Hopefully the BP community has some suggestions for us!

  • Member since 2021 · 32 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    HubSpot offers a free CRM, however if you want to add more modules (for Sales and Marketing), it can quickly get expensive. However, definitely worth a look.

    Zillow might work aswell, but definitely has it's limitation. Wouldn't buy leads from them. 

  • Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
    OP
    Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Heigo Protten Thank you for the response!

  • Property Manager · Member since 2021 · 59 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @Aaron Zimmerman HubSpot is a great CRM to use at a low cost. I've used it for four plus years. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 380 posts · 588 votes
    5y

    @Daniel Johnson I also use HubSpot, it has been great! 

  • Attorney · Slidell, LA · Member since 2016 · 322 posts · 179 votes
    4y

    I've been using Hubspot, and love it. But am migrating to Zoho CRM. I'm moving because I'm ready for the paid stuff, and Zoho has a whole suite of software (from social media to work flows to appointment scheduling) and they all integrate with each other.

  • Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I also use Hubspot for my personal projects but really like Pipedrive as a paid CRM. One of the features I like from Pipedrive is that you can add multiple properties to an individual. So I can have their HQ address and add a different address for reach building they own. Really useful for commercial. What did you end up using?

  • New to Real Estate · West Georgia · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Sean Morrison:

    I've been using Hubspot, and love it. But am migrating to Zoho CRM. I'm moving because I'm ready for the paid stuff, and Zoho has a whole suite of software (from social media to work flows to appointment scheduling) and they all integrate with each other.


     I will be starting out using Zoho CRM. It says it is free to use, but I am not sure about that. I know this post is old, but just in case someone sees this and wants information, I will report back on how it goes. How has your experience with Zoho been? 

  • Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 351 votes
    1y

    @Devonair Jackson   

    PCMag is a reputed publication and they seem to like it as shown here

    https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/zoho-crm

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y

    Mailchimp also I believe is free up to a specific number 

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.