Free CRM For Real Estate Investors

7 Replies

I'm looking for a free CRM to use in my real estate investing/personal. I'm a buy and hold investor. Ideally, this CRM would have the ability to have up to 500 contacts, at the very least. At this point, I'm not willing to sink the funds for a paid CRM service but may be open to it in the future. Any help would be appreciated!

I've been using Hubspot, and love it. But am migrating to Zoho CRM. I'm moving because I'm ready for the paid stuff, and Zoho has a whole suite of software (from social media to work flows to appointment scheduling) and they all integrate with each other.

I also use Hubspot for my personal projects but really like Pipedrive as a paid CRM. One of the features I like from Pipedrive is that you can add multiple properties to an individual. So I can have their HQ address and add a different address for reach building they own. Really useful for commercial. What did you end up using?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you