Newbie NEEDING Guidance on 1st investment

Newbie NEEDING Guidance on 1st investment

New to Real Estate · Naples Florida · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hey guys. So I’m building a cabin up in north Georgia mountains. We close on the loan in a few days. I will be putting it for rent as a short term rental. What steps do you guys believe I should take now. Start Llc? My loan is for $ 233,000 at 2.875 interest rate 31 year conventional loan. Just had property appraised and it came back as $298,000. I really appreciate all guidance. I’m new to real estate and really enjoy the help of bigger pockets

2Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Really great interest rate for an investment property!! Congrats! Definitely get your LLC rolling.

  • Justin BeasleyPro Member
    Pigeon Forge, TN · Member since 2020 · 102 posts · 69 votes
    4y

    Make sure you have a good handle on your team and processes. Hire a professional photographer for pictures, find a good cleaning team and handyman, make sure you are comfortable with whatever management platform you will be using to communicate with everyone. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, Va area · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Solid investment!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.