REI Shadowing Opportunities in Williamsport/Central PA Area

REI Shadowing Opportunities in Williamsport/Central PA Area

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I'm a veteran looking for some shadowing opportunities to learn about the real estate investor experience. I'm currently in the Residential Construction Management program here at Penn College and graduating next year. Whether it's rehabbing or being a land lord, I'm willing to learn about it all. 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Travis WylieBusiness Member
    Property Manager · 17112 · Member since 2016 · 271 posts · 151 votes
    4y

    Hello @Philippe Tondereau.  Congrats on taking on the construction management curriculum.  I'm happy to help answer any questions you may have.  My area of expertise is in the south central PA (Harrisburg and surrounding areas).  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.