Searching for like-minded real estate agents Tucson, AZ

Searching for like-minded real estate agents Tucson, AZ

Member since 2021 · 16 posts · 5 votes

Hello all,

My name is Augusto, I have been listening to the Bigger Pockets podcast since 2019, and have been reading the "The Book of Rental Property Investing."

I am finally ready to get my feet wet, and am on the search for a competent, like-minded Real Estate Agent in the Tucson AZ area! I have focus areas in mind, and am looking for an investment property to temporarily live in, in Q1 of 2022. 

If anyone has any recommendations on Real Estate Agents in the area, please leave a comment. 

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 504 posts · 282 votes
4y

Welcome to the forum. Not an agent, but a fellow investor in the Phoenix area. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Augusto Celis:

    Hello all,

    My name is Augusto, I have been listening to the Bigger Pockets podcast since 2019, and have been reading the "The Book of Rental Property Investing."

    I am finally ready to get my feet wet, and am on the search for a competent, like-minded Real Estate Agent in the Tucson AZ area! I have focus areas in mind, and am looking for an investment property to temporarily live in, in Q1 of 2022. 

    If anyone has any recommendations on Real Estate Agents in the area, please leave a comment. 

    Thank you all for your time, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

     Howdy and welcome. Check out AZREIA.org for the Tucson meet ups.

  • Realtor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Augusto! Congrats on deciding to take action! I'm a Realtor here in Tucson and enjoy helping investors. Q1 is right around the corner so message me and I can help you make a plan to accomplish your goals. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2020 · 103 posts · 64 votes
    4y

    Hello @Augusto Celis I am a real estate agent here in the Tucson area. I myself just closed on my first triplex near the U of A that I'm currently house hacking. I would love to discuss this with you further. Send me a PM :)

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 504 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Welcome to the forum. Not an agent, but a fellow investor in the Phoenix area. 

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 118 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    There's a meet up on Thurs the 6th at Ten55 downtown at 6. I'll be there along with a lot of other investors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.