What exactly do I need to for wholesaling real estate?

What exactly do I need to for wholesaling real estate?

Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes

I have a $400 budget and what exactly do I need to start 

1Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 12 votes
4y

@Ethan Erazo

$400 per month or total. PropStream is my favorite tool but if $400 is your total budget I’d start driving for dollars without paying for software and then sign up once you have some cash

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    There are hundreds of wholesaling post already. If your budget is $400 then you might have to figure out a way of producing leads that cost very little. What area of the country are you in?

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    I was going to use propstream but I’m not sure about the area, i don’t know how to find good markets 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    @Ethan Erazo

    $400 per month or total. PropStream is my favorite tool but if $400 is your total budget I’d start driving for dollars without paying for software and then sign up once you have some cash

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Basically I was gonna use the 7 day free trial to my advantage and pay the 97 a month and then do the skiptracing and cold calling and try to get the properties under contract and collect the monayyyyy

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2020 · 75 posts · 44 votes
    4y

    If you have a $400 budget, wholesaling is doable but you will need to commit more time. You will need to spend that $400 or resources like Propstream, a dialer, CRM.  You probably wont have enough funds to Skiptrace, so you will need to manually search numbers (searchpeoplefree.com).


    Find potential sellers on Popstream -> search their numbers for free-> call -> follow up -> Close a deal -> Find a buyer using Propstream and online groups.  


    It will be very time consuming and tedious, but doable if you don't give up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.