Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
We'll be closing on the 30th of this month, but we want to continue the momentum and find the next property. We want to keep the proceeds from the sell for reserves. What would be the best way to begin acquiring another investment property?
What were your plans when you put it up for sale? Do you want a single family home, duplex?? You will need to use some of that money for a down payment.
What were your plans when you put it up for sale? Do you want a single family home, duplex?? You will need to use some of that money for a down payment.
Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
4y
@Bill Ward. My plan is to flip some houses as well as hold some property as rentals. The sell of this first property will net me $50k, but I want to use OPM to fund my next investment.
Real Estate Agent · NJ · Member since 2021 · 568 posts · 127 votes
4y
What did you do to get the first one? Get a marketing plan together, network. I don't wait until a flip is done before I look for the next one. I'm always looking for the next deal.