I do NOT have property management skills! lol

I do NOT have property management skills! lol

Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2020 · 82 posts · 27 votes

I can NOT fix things for a rental adequately or in a timely manner. The skills do not exist lol Where do I go to find plumbers/carpenters/electricians etc that can be "on call" for emergencies? TIA!

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon RushPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, CT · Member since 2019 · 761 posts · 849 votes
    4y

    Hey Champ,

    I would recommend posting to your local investor Facebook groups and ask for referrals. If you could find yourself a good handyman first, they will be able to resolve most issues on first visit. It will take a little trial and error to find good tradesman. This is why I try my best to go off of referred ones instead of those you find on Google. If you have an agent, you can try asking them as well. 

    Good Luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Tagging your rental market in posts on here is a good start people will be able to recommend pros local to you they have had good experiences with and you can take things from there. Paging Birmingham. 

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    4y

    Hire a good property management company

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.