Intro and Invite - Excited to Join This Amazing Community!

Intro and Invite - Excited to Join This Amazing Community!

KiKi ChaseBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2022 · 184 posts · 75 votes

Hello! This is my first post on here... but I wanted to tell you a little about myself and hopefully connect with those who are also starting out! 

My name is KiKi, and I am a Realtor in the Indianapolis area. I specialize in first time homebuyers and investors, so I would love to chat about your real estate goals and connect with you! I got into Bigger Pockets and real estate because my boyfriend is a real estate investor in the area, and is actually a very big fan of the podcast. After listening to countless hours of the podcasts and YouTube videos, I decided to jump in myself. 

I'm lucky enough to have a built-in investor in my client base, so I am very well versed in helping investors find the perfect investment and also learn about the investing world that I hope to be a part of here soon. 

If you are looking to make some connections and chat about real estate, don't hesitate to reach out! I love meeting new people, and I would love to set up a call or go for coffee. Let's expand our real estate portfolio, together, in 2022! 

Brentwood Collective54 Reviews
View Page
1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    4y

    Hey KiKi! Welcome to the BP universe! I am a Houston, TX based Real Estate Agent! Glad to see that our world of investors is still growing! Welcome again, and if you have any questions or even interest in the Houston Market, please let me know how I can help! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.