Indianapolis Investments, what are You looking out for?

Indianapolis Investments, what are You looking out for?

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hey all, I'm just getting back into regularly analyzing deals. I've started with multifamily, because for my personal first home, I think it would be the best fit. My girlfriend bought a home with FHA that we're currently living in and about to house hack, and I'm starting to job hunt for the salary that will allow me to buy as well (since I'm not on her home). As stated I'm looking for multifamily, and will probably be using an FHA or FHA 203k, but I'm just curious what some others are looking for in this market. Perhaps single family off market properties, or larger homes near the universities (single room rentals), or finding areas that will hopefully inflate due to developments, or finding perfect homes in the markets outside of Marion county. Just curious as, if you don't know, there's very few multifamilies in this market. I know that some will say, look in a different market, but I will be house hacking the first home while I save for a 10 or 20% down payment, so that's not really an option. All tips and advice are welcome! Thanks for your time!

Jordan

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 312 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Hi Jordan,

    Indy investor here. I've found that Indy has more Res Multifamily than other similar markets. What makes you think differently?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.