Newbie looking to network in Memphis & Nashville area

Newbie looking to network in Memphis & Nashville area

New to Real Estate · NY · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 3 votes

Hello fellow BP nation. A scheduled visit is in the pipeline for Memphis and Nashville area in the coming weeks and was hoping to connect with like-minded/Investors who lives there and  are knowledgeable of the area. If you’re interested in meeting up do not hesitate to message me. Thanks!

3Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y

@Luis Bermudez

Hey Luis, I'm in the Nashville market. Would be happy to talk to you about the market down here. 

I don't do anything in Memphis so can't really help you out there. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Luis Bermudez

    Hey Luis, I'm in the Nashville market. Would be happy to talk to you about the market down here. 

    I don't do anything in Memphis so can't really help you out there. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 758 posts · 285 votes
    4y

    I'm Aigo from Memphis. I'm a turnkey provider.

  • Specialist · Southlake, TX · Member since 2021 · 213 posts · 157 votes
    4y

    @Luis Bermudez
    What kind of real estate investing are you looking to get into? I love the Memphis market as well. What peaks your interest about Memphis? 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 493 posts · 162 votes
    4y

    Welcome to the forum Luis. Nashville is certainly an exciting market right now. Happy to connect the next time I'm in the area. Hope all progresses well and 2022 is a great one for you. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 114 posts · 40 votes
    4y

    Memphis is a great market to invest in. Tons of untapped potential. Anything in particular you looking for?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.