Inherited Land in Kelseyville I need help with ideas

Inherited Land in Kelseyville I need help with ideas

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

My name is Manuel and I inherited land In Kelseyville, by little Borax lake.  The land is about 15,000 sq feet.  Any ideas of what I should do?  Build a house, sell it and run?  Any guidance is appreciated.  Thank you Bigger pockets fam.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 165 votes
    4y
    Hi Manuel - if people like to camp in that area maybe you could set up a glamping operation? Or ask around to find a glamp site operator that's looking for land to use? Also wouldn't hurt to ask a broker to help you out to see, if you did decide to sell, how much it would realistically go for. Hope this helps!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.