Investing in Brownsville Tx RGV Area

Investing in Brownsville Tx RGV Area

Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 16 votes

Hi Bigger Pockets community , I was born and raised in Brownsville area. Moved to Austin 13 years ago and am finally on board to start my real estate journey. Austin market is out of my price range and looking at investing back in my home town (Single family/Multifamily). If anyone here can give me a reference in the Brownsville, Tx area I would appreciate it.

Nick Sanchez

2Reply
33 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Edinburg, TX · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nicholas Sanchez:

    Hi Bigger Pockets community , I was born and raised in Brownsville area. Moved to Austin 13 years ago and am finally on board to start my real estate journey. Austin market is out of my price range and looking at investing back in my home town (Single family/Multifamily). If anyone here can give me a reference in the Brownsville, Tx area I would appreciate it.

    Nick Sanchez


     Hello Nicholas, I am a real estate agent in Edinburg/Pharr area, but I work across the RGV. If you need help finding a single family home in the Valley I would be happy to help. 

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello Nicholas! 

    My name is Mando, I was raised and grew up in Brownsville! I have properties all over the lower Rio Grande that could serve you as great investments. Let's connect!

    Best,

    mando

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.