Real Estate Related Part-Time Gig

Real Estate Related Part-Time Gig

New to Real Estate · Albany, NY · Member since 2020 · 35 posts · 9 votes

Hello BP,

I work as a Surgical PA 4 days a week. I’m thinking that it may be useful to pick up a part time job/gig that is real estate related on my day/days off.

Any jobs/gigs that come to mind? I’m looking to buy my first buy and hold property in the next year or two and feel that getting some experience in the field may be helpful. Thanks!

0Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed I got my real estate license initially part time as a side hustle when I was still working a corporate job. Did that for about a year part time in the evenings/weekends. Also did a little property management/leasing in addition to selling. Was a nice little side income and I learned a ton in the process. Liked it so much I eventually made it my main source of active income as well!

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Master the art of relationship building and having good connections. When you can talk real estate with anyone it changes the game 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.