How do you find a great deal with no money down ?

How do you find a great deal with no money down ?

Member since 2022 · 60 posts · 10 votes

What are the steps of finding a great deal in a hot market while you don't have any money down ? 

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
4y
Quote from :

What are the steps of finding a great deal in a hot market while you don't have any money down ? 

I agree with @Zachary Cummings. I would also ask friends and family if they would be interested investing with you. I have found that the more passion I have become and the more I pursue it more people are willing to join me. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Berkley, MI · Member since 2021 · 62 posts · 47 votes
    4y

    Hey @Marjo Naci!

    Low to no money down investing really comes down to networking because they aren't falling out of the sky in a hot market or any market really. I would network and try to connect with as many people as you possibly can and as time goes on, you will be getting in front of more and more deals.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from :

    What are the steps of finding a great deal in a hot market while you don't have any money down ? 

    I agree with @Zachary Cummings. I would also ask friends and family if they would be interested investing with you. I have found that the more passion I have become and the more I pursue it more people are willing to join me. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Destin, FL · Member since 2019 · 116 posts · 111 votes
    4y

    Using other peoples money! As Steven and Zachary mentioned, network. Talk to your family, friends, go to investor meetups and see if you can find someone to partner with. I would start thinking about what you can bring to the deal that would make someone want to partner with you so you already know what value you are bringing to the table. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.