Zack from San Antonio new to REI

Zack from San Antonio new to REI

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello all! 

I am new to the REI world and have had fun learning. I've finished the BP beginners guide and enjoy listening to the podcast.

I work a 9-5, and chose to start painting homes as a side hustle to get introduced into real estate. I grew up helping my dad paint in his business (things didn't work out with my dad) lol. As i continue to learn i come to find out that is important to have a team and to contribute to the people on your time. I've thought about offering my painting services to a mentor or the people i would consider to be on my team in exchange for knowledge but just share some thoughts. 

I plan on attending local BP meet ups and hope to get to know some of you!

Zack

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
4y

Happy to help and show you the good and the ugly in this game. I invest in Killeen Texas, not too far from you

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    4y

    Happy to help and show you the good and the ugly in this game. I invest in Killeen Texas, not too far from you

  • New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hello Zack, 

    I am just starting my real estate journey as well, look forward to talking with you a local meetup.

  • Investor · Cleveland · Member since 2022 · 131 posts · 115 votes
    4y

    Hey Zack,

    Congrats on getting started with your REI journey.

    Along the way, I'd be more than happy to help with any lending questions you may have to support you on your journey.

    Please do not hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to connecting!

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 150 posts · 107 votes
    4y

    Welcome to BP @Zack Martinez and @Chad Brown 

    I got my start here in San Antonio as well! There are a-lot of opportunities in this city for all RE investors! Utilize the BP search on strategies that interest you and you'll find plenty of dialogue on how other investors started and acquired financing, implemented value add strategies, buy and hold, fix and flip, house hacking, and more! Feel free to reach out anytime, happy help! 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX (Lender in TX and SC) · Member since 2020 · 196 posts · 253 votes
    4y

    @Zack Martinez and @Chad Brown,

    Welcome to BP and to investing in San Antonio.  Its’s a great city, and I always appreciate good conversations about real estate in San Antonio…BP is a great forum for that.  I look forward to crossing paths with you here in SATX.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.