How do you analyze your multi-family traditional house hacks?

How do you analyze your multi-family traditional house hacks?

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote

What metrics, formulas, and online calculators have all of you found to be the most helpful when looking to house hack? For more detail, I am looking to house hack with a 3.5% FHA loan next year or the year after since I am a junior in college. I am looking to analyze these properties for the best cash flow and was wondering what metrics or formulas I should be using that gave all of you the best success. Also if you have any links to spreadsheets or ways to analyze deals I would be appreciative if you could link a copy as well as any input you have.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 274 posts · 191 votes
    4y

    @Tyler Natterer- Have you tried to calculators we have on Bigger Pockets?

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I have looked at the calculators but I'm trying to learn how to analyze deals and that only works 5 times for free and does all the calculations for you.  Does it calculate metrics such as Cash on Cash return?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.