New RE Investor in Southern Pines, NC

New RE Investor in Southern Pines, NC

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
Good afternoon all, I'm new to the real estate investing community, and am looking at getting started in REI. I am looking for some local meetups in the Southern Pines or Fayettville, NC area. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Tim
1Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Darryl MatthewsPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 143 posts · 49 votes
    4y

    Welcome! Tim it would be great to connect with you virtually. Also, I would suggest your local Real Estate Investor Association. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hey Tim, 

    Check out Meetup.com

    You can usually find a group that meets somewhere in your part of the state.  I've been checking out virtual groups outside of NC and occasionally run into local investors there too.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
    4y

    Hi Tim!! Welcome to Bigger Pockets!! I am an out of state investor in Northern Virginia and invest primarily in Cleveland in SFH and small multi families. If that is a strategy you want to explore, I would love to connect.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Tim Kerr:
    Good afternoon all, I'm new to the real estate investing community, and am looking at getting started in REI. I am looking for some local meetups in the Southern Pines or Fayettville, NC area. Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
    Tim

     Welcome aboard Tim.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.