Do you have a separate business phone from your personal?

Do you have a separate business phone from your personal?

New to Real Estate · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 8 votes

I’m just starting out and considering my options for phone plans. Do you use one phone for both personal and business, do you have two phones separately, or do you use google voice for business? Any tips and feedback greatly appreciated! 

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kit SerrellBusiness Member
    Investor · Member since 2021 · 157 posts · 218 votes
    3y

    I use Google Voice for my tenants and company. One thing I really like about it is that you can have the same number on your phone as well as other phones so if I go out of town or on vacation... anyone who I put in charge in lieu of my absence can easily communicate with my tenants via text and i can see all the communication incase I need to step in. Its also very cheap and all messages can be sent to your email as well which is handy.

    I still use my personal number as a real estate agent and for banking, vendors, pretty much everything else ... but as far as tenants, rental ads, etc I use Google Voice.

  • New to Real Estate · Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kit Serrell:

    I use Google Voice for my tenants and company. One thing I really like about it is that you can have the same number on your phone as well as other phones so if I go out of town or on vacation... anyone who I put in charge in lieu of my absence can easily communicate with my tenants via text and i can see all the communication incase I need to step in. Its also very cheap and all messages can be sent to your email as well which is handy.

    I still use my personal number as a real estate agent and for banking, vendors, pretty much everything else ... but as far as tenants, rental ads, etc I use Google Voice.

    Thank you so much for your input Katherine! Do you use google voice personal or business? 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.