Legal Firms/Documents when Purchasing Property Without Realtors?

Legal Firms/Documents when Purchasing Property Without Realtors?

Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 9 votes

Good afternoon,

I have an opportunity to purchase a few off-market properties without the use of neither a selling or buying agent. I wanted to make sure I am not missing anything from the administrative side.

From the purchasing side, I think I need:

Initial Purchase Agreement - Could someone share a purchase agreement generator that they use?
Survey - (I'll hire a local contractor)
Inspection - (I'll hire a local contractor)
Title Search - (Real Estate Lawyer)
Settlement Statement - (Real Estate Lawyer)
Real Estate Transaction Contract - (Real Estate Lawyer)

Cash close, so I don't think an appraisal is needed.

Am I correct in this? Are there good legal networks to use to lower the cost of these real estate transactions?

Any other advice when not using a realtor? 
0Reply
31 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    This varies depending on what state you are in. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.