Looking to do BRRR in Lafayette, Hammond, and Covington

Looking to do BRRR in Lafayette, Hammond, and Covington

New to Real Estate · Lafayette, LA · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Anyone in the Lafayette, Covington, or Hammond area doing rehabs?  Looking at the market now and what is available.  Also, if anyone wants to meet up (going to the Lafayette Meetup for March), let me know!

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    Hey Kraig, catching this post late but yes I do business in Hammond, LA. There are a lot of good opportunities for small multifamily rehabs in and around the downtown area (the best part of town). I'd be happy to share whatever I've learned with you - hit me up anytime.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.