Starting to invest in New Jersey. Need a team HELP

Starting to invest in New Jersey. Need a team HELP

Mark JaskowskiPro Member
Member since 2023 路 9 posts 路 5 votes

Hello all,

I'm a newer investor in New Jersey looking to put together a team. I invest in central and south New Jersey and need a GC. I appreciate any recommendations 

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant 路 McKinney, TX 路 Member since 2023 路 393 posts 路 580 votes
3y

@Brian Perlman can help.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor 路 Boonton Township, NJ 路 Member since 2013 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi @Mark Jaskowski I have REI friend team members all over the state. I'll DM you a good starting point

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Accountant 路 McKinney, TX 路 Member since 2023 路 393 posts 路 580 votes
    3y

    @Brian Perlman can help.

  • Member since 2021 路 17 posts 路 12 votes
    3y

    Still looking to build your team ? In jersey 馃嚡馃嚜? 

    know some investors and pros. 

  • Member since 2021 路 17 posts 路 12 votes
    2y

    Yes still looking to build my team in jersey 馃嚡馃嚜. 

  • Member since 2021 路 17 posts 路 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dan Denis:

    Yes still looking to build my team in jersey 馃嚡馃嚜. 


     Don't need to be good to start, just need to start to be great 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.