How to find off market deals?

How to find off market deals?

Investor · MI · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 5 votes

Hey I'm just making this post wondering how off market deals are found. The numbers don't really work on properties off Zillow and I was wondering how you guys find properties for cheap. Cheers!

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Every property that is not listed on the MLS is a off market deal. What you need to start looking for is motivation. With the right motivation, a seller will sell you a good deal.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I agree. A lot of times, it about buying data and cold calling to find motivator sellers in your targeted area.  Some have different reasons for selling and you might catch the right seller at the right time.  Let me know if you need any help.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.