Renting for assisted living facility in Katy Texas

Renting for assisted living facility in Katy Texas

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Looking to get in touch with someone with experience renting out a single-family property for Assisted Living Facility (ALF) services in Katy, Texas. The home has  four bedrooms and two bathrooms - single level. What is the best way to connect with facility owners looking for properties to lease?  Hoping to connect with someone here in this community to learn more.

0Reply
6 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi Natasha,

    I am looking to do the same thing in South Florida. I have a 5 bedroom and 2 bathroom in Plantation, FL but unfortunately I haven’t had any luck here in the BP forum. My next steps is to contact small ALF service providers in my area looking to expand their business. Best of luck. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    3y

    Hi, are you looking to sell the property for the potential of it being an assisted living or you want to convert the property yourself into a AL?

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Jonathan Alva this is a good idea, thank you.  Have you had any success with contacting current ALF providers?   

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Ron Dancy Hello,  I want to lease my home to an ALF provider

  • Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 114 posts · 44 votes
    3y

    Okay great. Shoot me a DM so I can gather more information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.