New to Real Estate Investing

New to Real Estate Investing

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I am Jake Stone. Currently in the market for a mentor in North Carolina. I am looking to begin my journey in real estate investing. Right now I am a land surveying party chief and I do trade futures as a recreational investor, with over two years experience. Real estate is something that has fascinated me for a while and I’ve finally decided to pull the trigger on it. I welcome any advice or suggestions. Thank you.

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marci MayesPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Willis, TX · Member since 2019 · 71 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! You have come to the right place to learn about real estate investing. I suggest spending time on the forums, listening to podcasts, reading books, and going to local real estate meet-ups. Use the BP calculators to help analyze deals. If you analyze enough deals, you will recognize a good deal when it comes your way. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Broker · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2023 · 79 posts · 45 votes
    3y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    You are at the right place for real estate investment.

    Once you have thought through your investment goal, you can work with an investor friendly real estate broker that can help you in finding deals. 

    Thanks

    Mohammad Parwez

    NC Realtor - Greensboro NC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.