Allow me to extend a warm and sincere greeting to each of you. My name is Luis Puello , and I am delighted to introduce myself as a dedicated real estate agent based in Lawrence, MA.
Real estate has always been my passion, and my journey in this field has been marked by an unwavering commitment to learning and growth.
I want to network and meet great genuine individuals as well as be of help to people even if that doesn't mean I get the profit all the time.
If you need any resources or need anything contact me as I will do my best to to help you out.
I know real estate is full of potential but I want to also create meaningful relationships along the way. From IT to Real Estate Agent has been a tough transition but one that I am happy I made!
Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2023 · 415 posts · 95 votes
2y
Hi Luis,
Nice to meet you! I'm Logan Singleton located in the greater Boston area and am a hard money lender that lends nationally on residential, commercial, & mixed use properties.
Real Estate Agent · Beverly, MA · Member since 2019 · 358 posts · 308 votes
2y
Hi Luis, I'm an Agent/Investor myself in the North Shore area and I am always looking to connect with people in the area! I am hosting a meetup next Tuesday (17th) at Old Planters Brewery in Beverly @630. Feel free to join!