Free wholesale training for new Texas wholesalers?

Free wholesale training for new Texas wholesalers?

Lender · Houston, Tx. · Member since 2023 · 91 posts · 60 votes

Hey Guys, 

We are a lender based in Houston but we do loans also in San Antonio and Dallas. I owned a large wholesaling business for over 5 years in Houston and completed well over 500 wholesale deals. Now we have really shifted our focus to growing the lending side i was curious to see if any Tx. based wholesalers needed training/mentoring. 

After training we are considering allowing these wholesalers into a private group with the top 50 investors who have bought multiple deals from. These are heavy-hitter, regular buyers. Basically, if your deal is a deal - it's going to sell at a good % You will not need additional, expensive dispo tools or Joint Ventures. (We will guide you through the sell to the buyer).

In this group, you will be able to post your deals for feedback or to get one of these investors to buy.

Offer is completely free - just trying to gauge interest. What we get out of it......creating a group that some of our best borrowers can get access to good deals.

More than likely be virtual (zoom etc) and be an intensive, no-fluff training on how wholesaling is done, and what investors are looking for. Contracts, comps, hard money, sub2, brrrr etc. 

7Reply
87 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 75 posts · 47 votes
2y

I would be interested as well, let me know if this comes together.

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joe Davis:

    Hey Guys, 

    We are a lender based in Houston but we do loans also in San Antonio and Dallas. I owned a large wholesaling business for over 5 years in Houston and completed well over 500 wholesale deals. Now we have really shifted our focus to growing the lending side i was curious to see if any Tx. based wholesalers needed training/mentoring. 

    After training we are considering allowing these wholesalers into a private group with the top 50 investors who have bought multiple deals from. These are heavy-hitter, regular buyers. Basically, if your deal is a deal - it's going to sell at a good % You will not need additional, expensive dispo tools or Joint Ventures. (We will guide you through the sell to the buyer).

    In this group, you will be able to post your deals for feedback or to get one of these investors to buy.

    Offer is completely free - just trying to gauge interest. What we get out of it......creating a group that some of our best borrowers can get access to good deals.

    More than likely be virtual (zoom etc) and be an intensive, no-fluff training on how wholesaling is done, and what investors are looking for. Contracts, comps, hard money, sub2, brrrr etc. 

    Hey Joe, I’d be interested for sure. I’m wholesaling/wholetailing in San Antonio and have been doing so consistently for the past year and a half. Let’s connect! Always open to learning and improving to grow the business.  
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 75 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    I would be interested as well, let me know if this comes together.

  • Attorney · Dallas-Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Joe - this is a really kind offer and I am interested.  I am in the DFW area.

  • Lender · Houston, Tx. · Member since 2023 · 91 posts · 60 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Paul Sedillo:

    I would be interested as well, let me know if this comes together.


     Thanks Paul, will do! Hopefully we can get a few on board. I will send you a message 

  • Investor · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hey Joe, definitely interested if this comes together as well. I am in the San Antonio area. 

  • Lender · Houston, Tx. · Member since 2023 · 91 posts · 60 votes
    2y

    Great, thanks Mark! Will be in touch for sure. 

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Joe. 

    I am interested. I live Austin and I am trying to learn more about wholesaling. Let me know if this group got started and if I can join. Thanks! 
    - Vanessa 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Dallas TX · Member since 2021 · 60 posts · 38 votes
    2y

    We lock in around 10 deals monthly right now and growing. Would love to join your group send me a DM

  • New to Real Estate · DFW · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    would love to join the group and learn more lets connect !

  • New to Real Estate · DFW · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Miron Briley:

    We lock in around 10 deals monthly right now and growing. Would love to join your group send me a DM


     would love to connect with you and learn !

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Love to join your team.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Love to connect with you to learn more.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey Joe, I am coachable and determined!  I sent you a message with my contact info.  

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello, I would love to connect and get more information and join the group ! Let's get started! 

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Joe,

    I am in the Katy area and not sure if I am too late to join or just learn more about the possible opportunity. One thing that is apparent in real estate is you don't get far alone! Mentorship without gimmicks and solicitation is rare. I'm all ears! 


    I am interested in BRRRR and learning as much in general about real estate.

  • Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joe Davis:

    Hey Guys, 

    We are a lender based in Houston but we do loans also in San Antonio and Dallas. I owned a large wholesaling business for over 5 years in Houston and completed well over 500 wholesale deals. Now we have really shifted our focus to growing the lending side i was curious to see if any Tx. based wholesalers needed training/mentoring. 

    After training we are considering allowing these wholesalers into a private group with the top 50 investors who have bought multiple deals from. These are heavy-hitter, regular buyers. Basically, if your deal is a deal - it's going to sell at a good % You will not need additional, expensive dispo tools or Joint Ventures. (We will guide you through the sell to the buyer).

    In this group, you will be able to post your deals for feedback or to get one of these investors to buy.

    Offer is completely free - just trying to gauge interest. What we get out of it......creating a group that some of our best borrowers can get access to good deals.

    More than likely be virtual (zoom etc) and be an intensive, no-fluff training on how wholesaling is done, and what investors are looking for. Contracts, comps, hard money, sub2, brrrr etc. 


     If this is still in the works, I would love to join.

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    I'm in the Houston area and interested to join the group. Have work for property Mangers and huge experience in remodeling.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Joe this would be great here in good ole San Antone

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.