How to find Info on Vacancies in my area?

How to find Info on Vacancies in my area?

Investor · Louisville KY · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I'm trying to find information on vacancies in Louisville, Kentucky because I'm looking to buy using creative finance. My problem is that I don't know what vacancies look like in the different areas of my city. Is there a website or map I could use to see the trends of vacancies over time in every area of my city?

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    2y

    @Sam Minter Suggest you reach out to a realtor in Louisville that is also a fellow investor to give you an idea of what the vacancy rates are. But more importantly what the average days on market are for rentals. A good investor/realtor will have the answers readily available to you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.