Beginning investor looking for mentor in Atlanta area

Beginning investor looking for mentor in Atlanta area

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

BiggerPockets Community,

I'm currently looking for a mentor in the Atlanta area that would like to get someone new to the game started. I have two years of financial consulting / private equity experience in the real estate industry, but I do not have much personal investing experience. Let me know if you'd be interesting in helping, as I would be more than willing to help you however I could with your current deals. Thanks,

Phillip

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Attend your REIA and introduce yourself.

    Find a local person.

    Be helpful and read rich dad poor dad for "Learning by doing and not making much for the real world education."

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 71 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Hey @Phillip G. if you can attend REIA meetings they will prove to be beneficial as they provide great networking opportunities and education. Feel free to PM me if you need any help or advice on investing!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 212 posts · 107 votes
    12y

    What specific aspect of real estate are you interested in?

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I'd like to learn more about doing commercial real estate deals, and securing financing for those deals. I've got a background in commercial estate finance, but no real hands on experience doing this as an individual.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.