Investing in First Deal But Do Not Live There

Investing in First Deal But Do Not Live There

New to Real Estate · South East US/New Jersey · Member since 2024 · 23 posts · 10 votes

Hello all, My name is Jordan and I am still a college student, but have been wholesaling real estate for two years now. I want to own my first residential/multi property, but was wondering how I can do this if I do not stay down where I attend school (Columbia, SC). I go back up to NJ when I am not at school, and was wondering how the property management companies ACTUALLY do with regards to the 'busy and tedious work' involved in a residential investment. 

Additionally, I am also super eager to help source (and eventually) invest in some NNN commercial deals as my hunger for finding mispricings in the market. Would love some insight into avenues to go to find investors constantly looking for NNN investments.

1Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.