First Post - Landlord friendly states

First Post - Landlord friendly states

Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hi Everyone, 

I'm new to real estate and like the idea of house hacking and rentals. 

I have been a case adjudicator at a housing tribunal and have seen many landlord issues regarding tenants.

Can someone point me to the best landlord-friendly states?

3Reply
127 views

Most Popular Reply

Bruce WoodruffPro Member
Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
2y

No politics allowed....but you can almost just go with Red State vs Blue State....

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga Tn. · Member since 2024 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tip Mallick:

    Hi Everyone, 

    I'm new to real estate and like the idea of house hacking and rentals. 

    I have been a case adjudicator at a housing tribunal and have seen many landlord issues regarding tenants.

    Can someone point me to the best landlord-friendly states?


  • Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga Tn. · Member since 2024 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Tennessee is landlord friendly, and Chattanooga is a great hybrid market with both cash flow and appreciation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.