Searching for real estate agents in North Carolina

Searching for real estate agents in North Carolina

CPA · NY · Member since 2023 · 891 posts · 157 votes

I am interested in North Carolina as a market to potentially invest in.

Can anyone provide feedback on the market? Good place to invest?

Also, I have a few properties of interest and would like to be connected with real estate agents in the area.

Thanks.

Kislay Shah CPA

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

River SavaPro Member
Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

Hi Kislay - I am in CLT and would love to connect! Sending you a dm. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Kislay - I am in CLT and would love to connect! Sending you a dm. 

  • CPA · NY · Member since 2023 · 891 posts · 157 votes
    2y

    Any real estate agents in North Carolina??

  • Realtor · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2018 · 324 posts · 218 votes
    2y

    Hi @Account Closed I am in the Raleigh-Durham area

  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2023 · 79 posts · 57 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Any real estate agents in North Carolina??


     Hi Kislay! I'm in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and can refer other markets in NC if you have one in mind :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 308 posts · 288 votes
    2y

    Hey there! Interested in Raleigh-Durham? Local investor agent here. Happy to answer any questions you have and talk strategey for our market

  • Contractor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 138 posts · 132 votes
    2y

    @Kislay Shah I can recommend a few if you want to message me. I’m a builder/investor here.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    2y

    Hey Kislay former New Yorker here, have you considered other markets? 

    The mid-market is pretty hot and affordable. Check out Zillow hottest housing market of 2024: https://www.axios.com/2024/01/10/zillow-ranking-hottest-real…

    Cleveland is a great market to focus on for cash flow. It is landlord-friendly, and specific pockets have gone upwards of 2-4x in the last 5-10 years

    A ton of MTR/LTR opportunities for out-of-state investors.

  • Real Estate Broker · NC · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Kislay! 

    North Carolina is a great market to invest in! 

    I specialize in the Winston-Salem/Triad areas. 

    If you want more insight on the area feel free to message me! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.