Looking for advice on beginning a small claims/collections action against an owner

Looking for advice on beginning a small claims/collections action against an owner

Erwin McClainPro Member
Member since 2024 · 50 posts · 15 votes

Hello everyone,

I am currently seeking advice on the best way to conduct/ pursue a small claim/collection on a property that I invested in  but never received the R.O.I.  I have a promissory note that we both signed.  I want to take the proper steps to collect my funds and or put a lien on the property whereas I would receive my money if the owner sell a property.

T.I.A.

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    How much money are we talking about?

  • Erwin McClainPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2024 · 50 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    I put up $25K that was supposed to get a % return on principal with interest.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.