Hey everybody, hope everybody doing Good today!!!
I first want to thank this community and this platform for being such a help to my continued growth and education.
I will be talking to lenders this week, calling around. I was wondering if anybody got any tips, topics, questions, and/or talking points they feel would be important?
This would be my first property, looking for a house hack 2-3 units would be nice. I also wouldn’t shy from a deal of a sfh that would postpone househacking. Lower end of capital and not eager for a money grab but still wanting to build capital and start this journey for my family and I. Goal ever building rental portfolio.
Hey everybody, hope everybody doing Good today!!!
I first want to thank this community and this platform for being such a help to my continued growth and education.
I will be talking to lenders this week, calling around. I was wondering if anybody got any tips, topics, questions, and/or talking points they feel would be important?
This would be my first property, looking for a house hack 2-3 units would be nice. I also wouldn’t shy from a deal of a sfh that would postpone househacking. Lower end of capital and not eager for a money grab but still wanting to build capital and start this journey for my family and I. Goal ever building rental portfolio.
@Alfred Dublin I'm not saying you shouldn't call around, just be aware that no lender can/will really engage with you until there's an actual deal on the table. There are just too many variables to consider.
So, just make sure your calls are short and sweet: Get the high-level facts and then wrap it up!
Once you do have a deal, make absolutely certain the numbers make sense, and then circle back to your lenders.
Hey everybody, hope everybody doing Good today!!!
I first want to thank this community and this platform for being such a help to my continued growth and education.
I will be talking to lenders this week, calling around. I was wondering if anybody got any tips, topics, questions, and/or talking points they feel would be important?
This would be my first property, looking for a house hack 2-3 units would be nice. I also wouldn’t shy from a deal of a sfh that would postpone househacking. Lower end of capital and not eager for a money grab but still wanting to build capital and start this journey for my family and I. Goal ever building rental portfolio.
@Alfred Dublin I'm not saying you shouldn't call around, just be aware that no lender can/will really engage with you until there's an actual deal on the table. There are just too many variables to consider.
So, just make sure your calls are short and sweet: Get the high-level facts and then wrap it up!
Once you do have a deal, make absolutely certain the numbers make sense, and then circle back to your lenders.
Gotcha good to know! So should I ask about loan options or save that for deal talk? Thanks for the reply
Hey everybody, hope everybody doing Good today!!!
I first want to thank this community and this platform for being such a help to my continued growth and education.
I will be talking to lenders this week, calling around. I was wondering if anybody got any tips, topics, questions, and/or talking points they feel would be important?
This would be my first property, looking for a house hack 2-3 units would be nice. I also wouldn’t shy from a deal of a sfh that would postpone househacking. Lower end of capital and not eager for a money grab but still wanting to build capital and start this journey for my family and I. Goal ever building rental portfolio.
@Alfred Dublin I'm not saying you shouldn't call around, just be aware that no lender can/will really engage with you until there's an actual deal on the table. There are just too many variables to consider.
So, just make sure your calls are short and sweet: Get the high-level facts and then wrap it up!
Once you do have a deal, make absolutely certain the numbers make sense, and then circle back to your lenders.
Gotcha good to know! So should I ask about loan options or save that for deal talk? Thanks for the reply
Sure, at a high level. For example, they might want to know things like your credit score, just to know whether some loan programs are worth mentioning or not.
Just be respectful of their time and you'll be fine!