Where Rookie Investor's Should be Sliding into DM's

Where Rookie Investor's Should be Sliding into DM's

Ashley KehrPro Member
Rental Property Investor 路 Buffalo, NY 路 Member since 2017 路 206 posts 路 185 votes

BiggerPocket's has created the best networking app for real estate investors. I urge all my fellow Rookie Investors to download the app to instantly connect with others through the forums and direct messages. 

馃摫 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/biggerpockets/id6736392302

In 2017 I found out about BiggerPocket's. I was able to triple my portfolio just by reading and engaging with the content in the forums, blogs and messaging with other investors. There was so much information I didn't know. It became really motivating to me to be able to connect with other investors. There was an app for a brief time years ago but the new app is really incredible for investors to stay connected around the world. 

2Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Payton HaightBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2021 路 124 posts 路 86 votes
    1y

    Good thing I came across this post - I did not know BP had an app. I have been a BP user for years and never thought to check. I will give it a try!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.